Are you a high-tech-business community fan?
Research landscape, technology region, universities. The Euregio and especially the university cities of Aachen, Heerlen and Maastricht are synonymous to high technology. No wonder, because the concentration of research and development institutes here is greater than almost anywhere in the EU. At AVANTIS you’ll find not only a location, but also the personal service with which you can penetrate the regional potential for research & development. Welcome to the High-Tech Business Community. Welcome to AVANTIS.
- Six universities with 90,000 students
- The excellent RWTH Aachen University with 42,300 students and more than 3,300 graduates and around 700 doctorate candidates per annum
- The RWTH Aachen Campus on a surface area of 800,000 m2 and an investment volume of €2 billion. Up to 250 national and international companies in 19 competence clusters reachable within a 9-minutes’ drive
- FH Aachen, one of Germany’s leading technical colleges with 12,900 students and 850 graduates per annum and approx. 250 projects in research & development
The Jülich Research Centre, Germany’s biggest interdisciplinary research centre
- Maastricht University, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences and Arcus College
The supply of well-qualified specialists will stand any international comparison: